While in most cases, -outside bedtime, in the comfort of my house or wearing a super sexy plunging neckline that fit’s perfectly and so no need for a bra- i won’t be caught dead roaming the streets of lagos or anywhere else without a bra because of my reasonably sized tatas but here’s to the girls who belong to the itty bitty titty community, to the girls who are all for “big boobs no bras and don’t care” who pull off the act of going braless with a distinction. If you’re wondering what that’s like, here’s a few pointers based their experiences.
- You know what true “round the clock” freedom feels like.
- That annoying feeling when people (Captain Obvious) point out that you’re not wearing a bra.Oops I must have forgotten my bra at work, thanks for noticing!
- Getting to second base is so easy, no more awkward experiences when you guy’s trying to take off your bra.
- No underwires to stab you in the chest.
- Feeling like the shit when your nips pop out your t-shirt in just the right sexy way.
- Not having to spend / waste money buying bras, hello new shoes!
- Accidental nip slips! A major problem when your nipples act like they’ve got a mind of their own. It comes with the package!
- You can low-key play with your boobs all day long.
- Always holding your boobs when you’re running since you don’t have any support. This could be totally annoying or fun depending how how big your twins are. **wink**
- OMG! The pain when nipples start chafing when you wear a shirt made of the wrong fabric.Watch your nipples punish you when you deny them the luxury of wearing the good fabrics.
- You can take a peek at your boobs whenever you want.
- It can be a socio-cultural or political statement. #freethenipples #freethetitties